Human Resources » Licensure


Renewing and registering your license is the license holder’s responsibility. There are three types of licenses in Illinois:

  • Professional Educator License
  • Educator License with Stipulations (Paraprofessionals)
  • Substitute Teaching License
More information can be found on the Licensure page of the ISBE website
If you have questions or need assistance regarding your Educator License credentials, applications, renewal, registration, endorsements and/or approvals, please contact West40 at 708-449-4284.