Online Fee Payment
District 96 has selected a new online fee payment platform specifically designed for education. The PushCoin solution will provide parents with a convenient method of paying school-related fees and expenses beyond registration fees.
The district's current online fee payment service, Illinois E-Pay, will be discontinued as of April 1, 2019.
Please click HERE to access Illinois E-Pay.
Beginning in April 2019 with Returning Student Registration, Riverside School District 96 will utilize the PushCoin service. Our goal is to have PushCoin become a convenient one-stop shop that eventually allows parents to pay for all school-related fees.
When the district activates the new service this April, parents or guardians of existing District 96 students will receive detailed instructions via email on how to create their account and link their District 96 student(s). Instructions will also be provided on how to easily navigate the PushCoin online fee payment system.
PushCoin allows for two payment methods:
- Electronic Check (eCheck): The eCheck funding option is always FREE for parents and all school districts working with PushCoin.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover): There is an additional fee of 2.9% + $0.25 per transaction to use credit or debit cards. This fee is charged by the card processor (Not PushCoin). Riverside School District 96 does not make any profit on this fee. The fee will be in addition to the original transaction amount and parents will be able to see the total cost before submitting the transaction.
With the changes in online fee payment systems also comes changes in some district processes and practices.
Here are some important changes relevant to District 96 parents and guardians:
- Illinois E-Pay services will be discontinued as of April 1, 2019.
- Registration fees will no longer be collected at the time of registration.
- All registration fees and any outstanding balances associated with returning students will be applied to PushCoin accounts in mid-April.
- Registration fees associated with all new students will not be applied to the associated student(s) PushCoin accounts until after the district's annual student information system (SIS) rollover in mid-July.
- In-person payments of fees will no longer be collected at any District 96 school.
- If a parent or guardian does not wish to utilize the PushCoin online fee payment system, fees will only be collected at the District 96 Administrative Offices currently located at 63 Woodside Rd.