Kindergarten & New Student Registration (SY19-20)
STEP 1: Download and Complete Required Forms
Valid Drivers License or State Identification Card* or International ID
Custody Agreement (If Applicable)
Student Transfer Form from the previous school (If Applicable)
*If you are unable to provide these documents, contact the registration staff to discuss other forms of identification that may be acceptable.
REGISTRATION FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
Other Medical Forms (If Applicable)
Home Language Survey (Required Documentation)
Proof of Residency (Required)
Affidavit for Parents who are Divorced, Separated or Never Married – Form C
Proof of Residency Documentation (Required)
*Present one form of photo identification as proof of residency
Homeownership title or deed
Mortgage payment book
Current Signed Lease
(3) of the Following (Category B):
Credit Card Statement
Additional Forms (If Applicable)
STEP 2: New Student Online Registration (2019-20 ONLY)
- Go to the District 96 New Student Registration Web Portal (Registering for Fall 2019)
- Create an Account or Login with your existing account information
- Complete/Submit the Registration Information
STEP 3: Return Required Forms and Documentation to District Office and Registration Fee Payment Information
Beginning in April 2019 Riverside School District 96 will utilize the PushCoin service. Our goal is to have PushCoin become a convenient one-stop shop that eventually allows parents to pay for all school-related fees.
PushCoin allows for two payment methods:
- Electronic Check (eCheck): The eCheck funding option is always FREE for parents and all school districts working with PushCoin.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover): There is an additional fee of 2.9% + $0.25 per transaction to use credit or debit cards. This fee is charged by the card processor (Not PushCoin). Riverside School District 96 does not make any profit on this fee. The fee will be in addition to the original transaction amount and parents will be able to see the total cost before submitting the transaction.
Fee Processing Changes
With the changes in online fee payment systems also comes changes in some district processes and practices.
Here are some important changes relevant to District 96 parents and guardians:
- Registration fees will no longer be collected at the time of registration.
- Registration fees associated with all new students will not be applied to the associated student(s) PushCoin accounts until after the district's annual student information system (SIS) rollover in mid-July.
- In-person payments of fees will no longer be collected at any District 96 school.
- If a parent or guardian does not wish to utilize the PushCoin online fee payment system, fees will only be collected at the District 96 Administrative Offices currently located at 3040 S. Harlem Ave. in Riverside.