Reopening Learning Options for the 2020-21 School Year
Option 1: Elementary AM/PM Hybrid Schedule
What Does Remote Learning Look Like for the Hybrid Student?
Option 2: D96 Remote Academy (Elementary) Full Remote Option
The Remote Learning Option has been revised from the spring’s Remote Learning Plan to emphasize the following items:
- More direct teaching interaction with students.
- Learning and activities that will more generally follow the regular school curriculum scope and sequence to not just maintain, but truly teach students new content and material to better prepare them for their eventual return to the classroom in the future.
- District-wide consistent platform for parents and students to best monitor student work and assignments so parents can help their children as needed.
- Students will be provided a specific remote learning schedule for the time when they are not receiving in-person instruction.
- Remote learning schedules will be specific to each student.
- Remote learning schedules will include:
- Time devoted to project-based science and social science lessons.
- Times and links to PE, Art and Music lessons ( live or recorded).
- ELA or math work that reinforces learning that occurred during the in-person portion of the school day.
Hauser Junior High School Models
Option 1: Middle School A/B Hybrid Schedule
What Does Remote Learning Look Like for the A/B Hybrid Student?
Option 2: D96 Remote Academy (Middle School) Full Remote Option
Early Learner Model
Early Learner A/B Hybrid Schedule