Throughout the 2020-21 school year, District 96 will utilize the following communication methods to keep stakeholders up to date on changes regarding all protocols:
- District 96 Website
- Email and Phone alerts
- District 96 social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
All parents/guardians who wish to receive communication should make sure email addresses and phone numbers are up-to-date through the registration process.
Quick Contacts for Parents
Who do I contact if…
- I have questions/concerns about remote learning.
- First point of contact is your child’s classroom teacher.
- Second point of contact is the building principal.
- My child tests positive for COVID-19.
- Contact the building principal and school nurse immediately.
- My child needs tech support during distance learning.
- Email tech support at email@example.com